Free On-site Survey
There are many reasons why businesses employ the services of a contract cleaning company or at times wish to change them. Listed below are some of those reasons, but this list is not exhaustive. Should you consider it beneficial to have one of our representatives visit your premises to discuss your situation and carry out a no obligation survey and produce a written quotation, then please complete the form below and submit it to our offices.
On receipt of your completed form, a representative from ShawCare Cleaning Services will contact you to arrange a convenient date and time to meet with you on site.
Reasons clients change cleaning contractor
Why ShawCare Cleaning Services
- Specs designed around client’s specific requirements, existing arrangements and budget.
- Long established working partnership with specialised software industry leader ‘CleanLink’ with bespoke programme editing to our requirements. Allows for electronic auditing and payroll-aligned invoicing.
- Transparent quoting and pricing. Clear monthly invoices.
- Committed to not raising prices year on year with the sole exception of any annual required increase directly proportionate to the annual statutory obligation changes.
- Full time Head Office function always available to resolve any queries including an office based operations department to support field operations.
- Able to arrange specialist/one off cleans if required/negotiate with sub-contractors. e.g. windows cleaners – as well as offer special rates from our partners.
- Can include regular consumables, hygiene and window cleaning into contract.
- Highly developed and high calibre field team.
- Privately owned – very strong financial position – security.
- Well established (10+years) with a good reputation. Consistently expanding since inception and committed to continual development. Many very long term relationships with both clients and suppliers.
- Not corporate (family foundations and ethics). Each contract is valued. Personal feel. Instant reaction times if necessary.
- Wide range of contracts held covering many different industries (i.e. not just office) – medical, dental, motoring, manufacturing, retail, logistics, food, healthcare, building, marinas etc. but focus purely on cleaning – not ‘jack of all trades’ security, catering etc.
- Committed to continually developing efficiency in all areas.
Request a free on-site survey and quotation
All business premises require cleaning and individual premises have a different requirement driven by size, number of staff and business operation. It is therefore imperative that an on-site survey is carried out to fully understand the client’s needs and ensure the specification meets those needs. Although flexible, the specification will form the basis for the financial quotation.
To enable this to happen, please complete the form below and press the send button. This will generate a phone call from a Shawcare representative to arrange a mutually convenient time to visit the premises and discuss your requirements.