Office Cleaning – About Us
ShawCare Cleaning Services is a commercial office cleaning company founded in 2003 by the current directors, who firmly believed that their style of management would make a difference in the world of contract cleaning.
The directors came from a background where customer service, attention to detail, communication and training formed the core structure of each business that they were responsible for. These businesses covered various industries including retailing, food and beverage and the luxury goods market where customer expectations are at their highest. ShawCare commercial cleaning services meets those high expectations.
With extensive experience in recruitment and people management, ShawCare Cleaning Services are in the unique position of being able to manage office cleaning contracts on a personal level, along with specially trained and dedicated contract cleaning managers.
We provide commercial cleaning for Leeds & Sheffield; office cleaning in Huddersfield & York and contract cleaning across Yorkshire and beyond. Our geographical coverage has attracted business from Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Process and Technology
Process: A series of actions that produce a change or development.
Technology: The application of practical sciences to industry or commerce.
Procedure: A way of acting or progressing in a course of action.
Since inception, ShawCare Cleaning Services has embraced process and technology to ensure maximum efficiency and continuity. Process can be followed by any individual, which allows for change in personnel or circumstance. Technology brings efficiency through the processes and together our clients and staff benefit from this on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
As an example, the process shown below encapsulates the procedure for a prospective new client.
- Contact made/survey request
- Appointment made (sales team member)
- Survey carried out/recommendations made
- Quotation produced/e-mailed/delivered
- Contract accepted/signed/returned to office
- Contract Manager introduced
- Cleaning operative/s recruited or Transferred (TUPE)
- Materials ordered/delivered
- Operative trained/retrained
- Contract monitored
- Audits carried out (frequency agreed with client)
- Invoices raised (mid month)
- Cleaning Operatives paid (fortnightly)
- Continuous contact/long term relationship