Office Cleaning – About Us
Shawcare Cleaning Services is a commercial cleaning company founded in 2003 and run by two directors.
The directors span two generations, which allows for old school values and work ethic along with forward thinking and innovation. The initial strategy was to major in office cleaning, but 17 years later, the company has evolved to service all types of commercial businesses and properties.
Customer service, attention to detail, communication and training form the core structure of the business, delivered by a dedicated team of contract managers. With extensive experience in recruitment and people management, Shawcare Cleaning Services are in a position of being able to manage all our cleaning contracts on a personal level.
We provide commercial cleaning services to towns and cities local to our offices in Wetherby, such as Leeds, York, Bradford and Sheffield, but have attracted business from the whole of Yorkshire along with Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Process and Technology
Process: A series of actions that produce a change or development.
Technology: The application of practical sciences to industry or commerce.
Procedure: A way of acting or progressing in a course of action.
Since inception, ShawCare Cleaning Services has embraced process and technology to ensure maximum efficiency and continuity. Process can be followed by any individual, which allows for change in personnel or circumstance. Technology brings efficiency through the processes and together our clients and staff benefit from this on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
As an example, the process shown below encapsulates the procedure for a prospective new client.
- Contact made/survey request
- Appointment made (sales team member)
- Survey carried out/recommendations made
- Quotation produced/e-mailed/delivered
- Contract accepted/signed/returned to office
- Contract Manager introduced
- Cleaning operative/s recruited or Transferred (TUPE)
- Materials ordered/delivered
- Operative trained/retrained
- Contract monitored
- Audits carried out (frequency agreed with client)
- Invoices raised (mid month)
- Cleaning Operatives paid (fortnightly)
- Continuous contact/long term relationship