Our Office Cleaning Services
ShawCare is a multi service professional cleaning services provider. We are able to tailor a daily, weekly, monthly schedule to reflect your exact requirements. Every client has different requirements and we believe it is important to understand and deliver cost effective solutions to your individual needs.
Our professional office cleaning services include:
- General daily commercial cleaning.
- Window cleaning
- Carpet & upholstery cleaning
- Hard floor cleaning & maintenance
- Pressure washing
- Cladding cleaning
- High level cleaning
- Consumable supply & delivery
- Rental units – supply & maintenance
Benefits of office cleaning companies – why use contract cleaning
- Cost Savings – A general rule of thumb for a business that employs 15+ staff is that in most circumstances, there will be a cost saving when outsourcing their cleaning.
- Employment costs – A company that contracts out their cleaning will not carry the burden of wages, uniform, holiday pay, sick pay, maternity pay, pension contributions or national insurance contributions.
- Cleaning times – Contract cleaning allows for the cleaning duties to be performed outside of normal business hours, therefore minimising disruption to the working day.
- Employment liability – Contracting out cleaning protects a company against litigation.(e.g. Redundancy, Tribunals, etc)
- Health and Safety – A contractor will be responsible for COSHH, Risk Assessments, Method Statements and work closely with the client regarding their own Health and Safety processes and procedures.
- Absences – The client will not have to arrange cover for holidays and sickness.
- Management – The cleaning operatives will be trained, managed and audited by a dedicated contracts manager.
- Specification – Clients are able to have a tailored specification produced to suit the business and premises.
- Audits and Stock – Clients can specify the frequency of audits, which will be carried out by the contracts manager with the client. The cleaning stock necessary to perform all the cleaning tasks will be ordered and managed by the contractor.
- Employment procedures – The client will not have to recruit, vet or train potential cleaning operatives and once employed will not have to be concerned with disciplinary/grievance handling or any other employee relations matters.
- Control and Flexibility – The client is able to amend a contract to suit operational needs or terminate and switch contractors (with required notice) should performance become unsatisfactory.
- Peace of Mind – The client can be assured that cleaning related requirements integral to organisational performance, are met. i.e. Industry standards (CQC), Industry specific audits etc.
- Client staff – Where the cleaning duties are absorbed by the clients staff, contracting out will enable the core duties to be focused on and allow more time to do so.